❧ My Story, My life~


↑ Click to navigate ↑

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Contents here are all belonged to
http://intolerable-luph.blogspot.com/
unless stated.2009-2010.


Stephanie Lo

Create Your Badge

❧ Announcement
Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 12:58 AM 0/ comment(s)
So i have decided that Anime is truly, really and always be the part of my life, so what am I going to do is that everytie from now on, i'll post randomly an anime recommendation to all readers, or even just telling that i had finished a certain anime and what are my comments about it. U can post comment me by clicking on the 'Miscellaneous' button ad by telling some new anime titles that you yourself wants to recommend~

I've finished watching Kaichou wa maid-sama! at http://www.animecrazy.net

its just an ULTIMATE SHOJO(ROMANCE) ANIME EVER!!!

I just love their relationship~

So, i'm now watching K-ON! as of a recommendation of a friend..



DISCLAIMER: ALL PICTURES BELONGED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS AND IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME