❧ My Story, My life~


↑ Click to navigate ↑

SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Contents here are all belonged to
http://intolerable-luph.blogspot.com/
unless stated.2009-2010.


Stephanie Lo

Create Your Badge

❧ Home sweet home
Thursday, December 2, 2010, 7:32 PM 0/ comment(s)
I've arrived safely at Soekarno hatta airport on 25th of November 2010 Local time of around 3.30-4pm

I have just posted this article as i have absolutely imited internet connecton back at home

so i'm superbly happy from being back from SG as it has been a year since i last saw my room, my comic book collection and blah blah blahh

haha so yeah i'm damn happy right now :D

so, uhmm i got a new Blackberry phone 9780 model

just for the sake of the blackberry messenger feature...

I'm eyeing for that Nokia N8!!!

but nevermind... what's done is done...